A great price is only great if it comes with all the features that will let you thoroughly enjoy your holiday.
You’ll be covered for†:
- Up to $5 million CAD for emergency medical issues – No matter your age or health status†, more coverage is provided than your Government Health Insurance Plan. Even stable pre-existing conditions can be covered.
- Interruption and delay - Features you’d usually pay more for, like cancellation insurance and baggage loss/delay, are included.
- Extra care - Whether it's care for dependent children, travel for a family member to be with you, or returning a pet or vehicle. It’s all here if you need it.
- Coverage for kids travelling solo - You can purchase travel insurance for your dependent children, so they get the same care as you whether they are travelling with the family or on their own.
- Seasonal travel coverage - Get the same comprehensive coverage for 6 months as you would for a 2-week vacation. Just add the Supplemental Plan to your policy and you’re covered for a long getaway and any shorter trip you take during the year. Pay one annual fee, or a monthly fee without interest or administration costs.
Worry-free, hassle-free coverage:
- Simple - It’s simple to apply for, and you can cover all of your trips for a year… all online and instantly. Your policy is automatically re-issued each year so you’re always ready to go*.
- Comprehensive – We support holiday fun, so you’ll be covered for holiday activities like SCUBA diving (if you’re certified) and skiing.
- Unbeatable customer service – Wherever, whenever, there’s less waiting and it’s hassle-free to purchase or ask questions.
- 24/7 emergency help – Access to toll-free 24/7. We will even provide access to translation services or help finding a hospital where they speak your language.
Let the hassle-free travel coverage begin!
- You’re covered for as many trips as you like of up to 17 or 35 days each.
- New plans typically take less than 10 minutes to set up.
*Johnson Inc. (“Johnson”) is a licensed insurance intermediary. MEDOC® is a Registered Trademark of Johnson. MEDOC is primarily underwritten by RSA Insurance Company Inc. and administered by Johnson.
*A 90-day Health Stability Clause applies to pre-existing medical conditions and other restrictions may apply. The terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions which apply to the described coverage are as set out in the policy. Policy wordings prevail.